We added 27 hours to our total to push us to 1,021.5.
We were only onsite for three hours, but we knocked several things off the list:
- Completed a ramp up onto the north common area
- Shaved the berms to match the height of the elevated trail; they are packing really well
- Added a 4 x 4 to the feature running parallel to the paved trail
- Added gravel between several transitions
- Ryan’s dad also split the full-length pole, and the materials are beautiful; we are debating how to make the best use out of this stuff
To keep the momentum going, we will be planning smaller work parties like this one – probably involving 8 to 12 people – during March and April. If we can get more poles and have some dirt staged on the west side, we should be able to complete the elevated trail and begin work on the drops.
As usual, we will do our best to have things organized to maximize the hours spent onsite.