Everyone has a Christmas tradition. Some people have a special stuffing recipe. Others hang unique decorations. At the LeMonds house, we celebrate the holiday with beer – and not just any beer.
We have about a dozen varsity tasters and several others in training. Before we sit down to this year’s Christmas dinner, we will sip, discuss, and rate the following brews:
- Alameda Papa Noel’s Olde Ale
- Anchor Brewing Christmas Ale
- Diamond Knot Ho! Ho! Ho! Winter Ale
- Elysian Bi-Frost
- Kevin McCart’s Organic Mistletoe Ale
- Laurelwood Vinter Varmer
- Lompoc C-Sons Greetings Imperial Pale
- Oakshire Brewing Ill-Tempered Gnome Winter Ale
- Pelican Storm Watchers Winterfest Barleywine
- Port Brewing Santa’s Little Helper Russian Imperial Stout
- Southern Oregon Old Humbug
- Winterfish Winter Ale
- Yule Smith Holiday Ale
Complete results will be made available after the tasting.