***THIS ITEM HAS SOLD***
Barry de Semple is buying a new ride and is interested in selling his 2006 Giant Reign. Asking $1,000. See details from Barry below. If interested, contact him at email@example.com
This is a well-respected model with significant upgrades. I love it and have ridden it regularly, maintaining and replacing parts as needed. It is only for sale because I’ve had it three years and it’s time for something different.
- The bike has Crossmax ST wheels, which are super light, stiff and strong. Mavic says there is no weight limit. I am 200# and ride pretty aggressively. Never any problems. I recently had the spoke tension checked. The wheels were true and spin super smooth.
- The fork is upgraded from original with a Fox 140 RLC. Rebound, lockout and compression damping adjustments. Fork was massaged by Push industires with a larger chamber for a more progressive spring rate. New seals and oil in the last month. New DU bushings in the rear shock.
- Brakes are Hayes 9’s, rear is freshly bled.
- Currently running 2 x 9 with a bash guard and 11-34 tooth XT cassette. New chainrings were installed about 6 weeks ago. Raceface Deus crankset.
- Bike has a newer XT front shifter, LX front derailleur, X0 rear derailleur with X-7 shifter. Comes without pedals.
Will also sell for $850 with the stock wheels, all new bearings in the rear of those. The front would be a WTB laserDisc lite, the rear is a WTB dual duty, both hubs are American Classic. With the Croxxmax ST wheels, price is $1,400.