Brian Hobelman is selling his 2014 Transition Trans Am 27.5.
From Brian: This is a bad-ass hardtail trail bike, slacked out to tackle the steeps, climbs like a mountain goat, and jumps like a BMX. This bike is a steel beast and super fast and super fun.
I would like to sell complete, but may be willing to part out. This bike has been on about 12 rides. Everything is fresh and ready to go. Dropper has been used on only two rides.
- Large Silver Frame
- Front Suspension: Fox 34 Evolution Series with CTD, 1.5 tapered steerer
- Brakes: 2014 SLX disc
- Headset: Chris King 1.5
- Stem: Easton Vice
- Handlebars: Truvativ Boo bars
- Drivetrain: 1×10
- Chainring: 34 T Race Face Narrow Wide
- Cassette: Shimano SLX 11-36 10sp
- Cranks: Shimano 175 XT Deore
- Rear Deraileur: 2014 SLX Shadow M675
- Dropper: 2014 FOX D.O.S.S. 31.6
- Wheels: WTB ST i25 tubeless
- Front Tire: Trail King 2.4
- Rear Tire: Mountain King 2.2$1900 OBO. This bike is awesome, fun, low maintenance, and absolutely rips!