Andy Plassmeyer is looking to sell a 2008 Scott SUB 10 (Speed Utility Bike). Size large.
He has put it on Craigslist for $600 but will let it go on G-Bay for $500. It has a total of about 75 road miles on it. Frame has a couple of scratches but is in very good condition.
This is a good bike for commuters or road bikers who don’t like the feel of curly bars. Also a viable option for cyclocross.
- Shimano Deore shifters and front derailleur
- Shimano XT rear derailleur
- Shimano crankset and chain
- Avid BB7 Disc Brakes (frame excepts full length housings so installing hydraulic brakes is no problem)
- Truvativ Stylo Race riser bars
- WTB Comfort Zone ergonomic grips
- Wellgo WAM pedals (SPD on one side, grippy platform on the other)
- Alex SUB 700c wheels with centerlock disc rotors
- Specialized Crossroads 700x38c tires
- WTB Pro gel saddle
- Includes a set of quick detach fenders
Contact Andy at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.